Reservations & Policies
We are honored to have you visit!
Reservation Terms & Policies:
- Before arriving at Camp McDowell, we will assign your meeting areas and lodging based on your conference needs, the size of your group, and the space available. While we try to accommodate every request and need, we are not always able to grant your first choice of lodging and meeting areas. Please note, we reference past final invoices to help assign lodging.
- We require a 2-night minimum.
- Ropes, Challenge Course, and Team Building Activities are special requests. We currently utilize seasonal employees and must depend on their availability to confirm. We typically can not confirm until 2-3 weeks out.
- To help us serve you better, the final number of attendees must be submitted at least 10 business days before your arrival date. The minimum number of meals for which you will be charged is the number you provide 72 hours before your arrival date. Please let us know as soon as possible if any space you have reserved will not be needed!
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMP PROPERTY. Unfortunately, if they are present on campus, we will ask you to take them home immediately. Any pets you may see on camp property are owned by McDowell Staff and are registered.
- REMINDER ABOUT LINENS: Those staying in Scott House or any of our cabins on Clear Creek or in Bethany Village - will need to provide their own linens. For Scott House, if you would like linens furnished, the charge is $5.00 per person.
At least one week before your arrival, the final number of those eating must be given to your Conference Center representative. This is the minimum number for which you will be charged.
- Deposits are due within 30 days of the receipt of your Reservation Confirmation.
- Deposits are not required of groups sponsored by the Diocesan office; however, groups will be billed for a deposit if cancellation occurs within 60 days.
- Deposits are refundable up to 60 days before the day of the retreat. Any extra fees put towards the retreat will be non-refundable after the 60-day mark as well.
NO PETS ALLOWED.
Please contact us if you have any questions about reservation requests or policies.
email@example.com | 205-387-1806