Reservations & Policies
We are honored to have you visit!
How to make a reservation for McDowell Conference Center
- Fill out the reservation request form, located above, for the proper year of the reservation
- Our Reservation team will use the information provided in this form to find availability for your requests. Should they have any questions they will contact you to clarify.
- Once we have found your group a place on our calendar we will send you a confirmation to review and sign to secure your reservation.
- One month before your event a guest service coordinator will reach out to help you finalize any details to make your event wonderful.
Reservation Terms & Policies:
- Before arriving at Camp McDowell, we will assign your meeting areas and lodging based on your conference needs, the size of your group, and the space available. While we try to accommodate every request and need, we are not always able to grant your first choice of lodging and meeting areas. Please note, we reference past final invoices to help assign lodging.
- We require a 2-night minimum.
- Ropes, Challenge Course, and Team Building Activities are special requests. We currently utilize seasonal employees and must depend on their availability to confirm. We typically can not confirm until 2-3 weeks out.
- To help us serve you better, the final number of attendees must be submitted at least 7 days before your arrival date. The minimum number of meals for which you will be charged is the number you provide 7 days before your arrival date. Please let us know as soon as possible if any space you have reserved will not be needed!
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMP PROPERTY. Unfortunately, if they are present on campus, we will ask you to take them home immediately. Any pets you may see on camp property are owned by McDowell Staff and are registered.
- REMINDER ABOUT LINENS: Those staying in any of our cabins on Clear Creek or in Bethany Village - will need to provide their own linens. For
At one week before your arrival, the final number of those eating must be given to your Conference Center representative. This is the minimum number for which you will be charged.
- Deposits are due within 30 days of the receipt of your Reservation Confirmation.
- Deposits are not required of groups sponsored by the Diocesan office; however, groups will be billed for a deposit if cancellation occurs within 60 days.
- Deposits are refundable up to 60 days before the day of the retreat. Any extra fees put towards the retreat will be non-refundable after the 60-day mark as well.
NO PETS ALLOWED.
Please contact us if you have any questions about reservation requests or policies.
email@example.com | 205-387-1806