Plan Your Trip!
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – African Proverb
- Teachers! Everything you need to get started can be found right here! Reserve dates for your field trip with the Reservation Confirmation, search through the Teacher Planning Packet for program details, planning timelines, and forms needed to organize your trip. Finalize your class selections with the Program Contract.
Have planning questions? Contact our Program Coordinator: 205-387-1806ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation Confirmation (to hold your spot)
- Teacher Planning Packet (to plan your trip)
- Program Contract for Residential Trips (to finalize classes)
- Program Contract for Day Trips (to finalize classes)
- Lodging information (overnight groups stay in Bethany Cabins)
- Dining information (farm groups dine in Doug Carpenter Hall)
- Student Health Form
- Adult Health Form
- Packing List for Residential Trips
"We had an awesome three days and two nights at McDowell Farm School. The facilities are immaculate, the staff are so nice and really know their stuff and the entire trip was great. It was the best field trip ever!" - Becky Williams